ITA Croatia is inviting individuals wishing to make a contribution in the form of an article to submit an abstract in accordance with the topics of the Symposium. The Scientific Committee will accept all articles of interested participants that are in line with the described themes and satisfy strict requirements regarding to the scientific and professional level of contributions.
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM and MAIN TOPICS
1. Underground traffic infrastructure in SEE region
2. Hydraulic structures in SEE region
3. Underground space for various purposes in SEE
4. New technologies, materials and methods in tunneling
5. Financing of underground structures
Submission of abstracts before: March 01, 2017
Acceptance of abstracts: March 05, 2017
Submission of full papers: March 20, 2017
The official language of the Symposium is English. Abstracts and papers need to be written in English - oral presentation and discussion will be in English only. All accepted papers will be published in the Book of Proceedings after the registration of the author. Book of Proceedings will be distributed to the participants at the registration desk of the Symposium.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
In order to reach required technical level of submissions, all participants are requested to follow the guidelines given below for the preparation of abstracts for papers. The following information are needed:
• ITA Croatia 2017 Symposium "7th International Symposium on Tunnels and Underground Structures in South-East Europe“, May 4-5, 2017, Zagreb, Croatia
• Full name and full address of the author for correspondence purposes including E-mail address
• Title of the contribution (maximum 60 characters)
• Specific topic (as above) to which the abstract is submitted
• Keywords related to the article content ( max. 6 )
The abstracts should be in English, with the maximum length of 300 words. Abstracts should be submitted by Email in „Word“ or PDF format and should not include any illustration. The receipt of each abstract submission will be confirmed by the Symposium Secretariat. Accepted abstracts should use the form of sample papers for the presentation in the proceedings. In order to prepare their papers, authors of accepted abstracts will find website guidelines, including sample papers, on our website.
At least one author per article has to be registered so the article could be published and presented
Those who are participating should be registered at least for One day only
Presentations in Technical Sessions: 15 min (15-20 slides) or 20 min (20-25 slides)
The template is the same for all presentations
Registration will be available only online on our official congress web site.
Early registration fee before March 20, 2017 - 250 €
Registration after March 20, 2017 - 300 €